Are you looking for an exciting, challenging new job in marketing and advertising in sunny Charleston, South Carolina? TalkTools is hiring a new Marketing Lead!
TalkTools is an international leader in the world of speech and occupational therapy tools and training. We help over 100,000 special needs children annually. Our mission is to improve the lives of those with speech and feeding disabilities.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, creative, passionate person to become our new Marketing Lead.
Marketing Lead Role
The role as Marketing Team Lead at TalkTools is for someone who wants to make a difference through meaningful marketing and who is hungry to learn more about all aspects of marketing and advertising.
- Establish and maintain the TalkTools brand through all marketing and advertising
- Develop comprehensive and strategic marketing campaigns for events, products and promotions
- Capture new customers while maintaining current customers
- Daily management of all social media channels: Mainly Facebook (paid and organic) and Instagram, but also LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter, Pinterest and more
- Email marketing (about 30 marketing emails per month): Sending promotional and informational emails to our database based on different audience segmentation, creating email automations, and capturing new leads
- Analyze marketing results and data, report your findings to the team and make decisions based on results
- Publish regular blog posts - this includes seeking out meaningful content from customers
- Lead special projects such as the annual catalog, annual conventions and more
- Create print advertising, such as flyers, posters, promotional material
- Organize direct mail campaigns to different audience segmentations
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, advertising or similar OR 2 years work experience in the field
- Understanding of B2B & B2C marketing, brand management, campaign strategy and all other aspects of marketing and advertising
- Exceptional attention to detail to ensure accuracy in all marketing and advertising that is distributed
- Ability to multitask while adhering to deadlines
- A passion for learning new things
- Strong, proven writing skills
- Extra-curricular experience in social media management, marketing, PR, email marketing or similar
- Basic graphic design skills using Adobe software such as Photoshop, InDesign or Illustrator
What’s in it for you
- A competitive salary in Charleston, South Carolina
- A steep learning curve while working in a well-rounded marketing role
- Be part of a rewarding, meaningful mission of improving the lives of those with speech and feeding disabilities
- Flexible work hours in a family-oriented work environment who understands that you are human before anything else
- Opportunity to travel out-of-state once or twice per year
- Donuts, cake, and yummy food for all team birthdays, holidays and company achievements!
Please email the following to Casey at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your resume
- Your portfolio, website or similar
- PDF with a maximum of 160 words of why we should hire you. Be creative!
We so look forward to hearing from you!