Due to unusually high demand, product will ship within 7-10 business days.
D.C.D.® Cleaner Ready-To-Use meets EPA’s criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2, the novel coronavirus that causes the disease COVID-19. See EPA List N for more details.
EPA Registration #1839-95-32258
- Disinfects and reduces bacterial, microbial growth and viruses.
- Multiple uses: Disinfects, cleans and deodorizes for hard non-porous surfaces
- Lasts longer: Creates a protective layer that keeps on working for many days (unlike bleach which quickly breaks down or evaporates)
- Pleasant citrus scent: No overpowering odor like chlorine bleach
- Available in concentrate and ready-to-use
- No rinsing required unless being used on food contact surfaces. Make sure to follow the use directions
- Usable on food contact and animal contact surfaces
- Saves on cleaning time due to no rinsing needed and longer-lasting ingredients used
- FloraLife® D.C.D.® is an all-in-one disinfectant: A cleaner, a sanitizer, a bactericide, a virucide, a fungicide, a mildewstat, and a deodorizer
- Detergent included in this formula is unlike many other disinfecting products. This detergent improves the products’ ability to remove dirt, bacteria, and viruses
D.C.D.® by FloraLife® when used as directed, is formulated to disinfect the following hard non-porous inanimate environmental surfaces:
- Metal surfaces
- Stainless steel surfaces
- Glazed porcelain
- Glazed ceramic tile
- Plastic surfaces
- Vanity top
- Shower stalls
This product qualifies for emerging viral pathogen claims per the EPA’s ‘Guidance to Registrants: Process for Making Claims Against Emerging Viral Pathogens not on EPA-Registered Disinfectant Labels’ when used in accordance with the appropriate use directions.