This Package Includes:
Please visit the individual course pages to view the complete course description, learning outcomes, and timed agendas.
NOTE: This course welcomes IBCLC, dentists, surgeons, ENTs, occupational therapists, and RDHs -- however, we caution that only licensed professionals with Orofacial Myofunctional Therapy and/or feeding therapy within their scope of practice provide direct services.
This program is offered for 1.2 ASHA CEUs (Intermediate Level; Professional Area). AOTA CEUs: 1.2 (see TalkTools ASHA CEU Policy and Process for more information)
Content Disclosure: This presentation will focus on treatment methods related to the use of TalkTools® OPT resources. Other similar treatment approaches will receive limited or no coverage during this lecture.
Nemours Children's Specialty Care
807 Children's Way Jacksonville, FL 32207
- $349 Early Bird Rate - until 07/25/20
- $399 Standard Rate - 07/26/20 - 09/11/20
- $415 Late Registration - 09/12/20 to day of
- Registration Only Includes: 1.2 ASHA/AOTA approved CEUs, course supplies, digital workbook (delivered via email), and certificate of completion.
- Registration + Textbook Includes: 25% off TOTs Book (Received at workshop location)