We are offering TWO Conference Options!
1. Main Conference Package includes:
- Access to 30+ sessions. Here are the Conference Tracks:
- Early Developmental Feeding
- Oral-Motor and Sensory
- The Picky Eater and Beyond
- Managing Dysphagia
- Integrated Feeding Approaches
- Access to all recorded sessions for 30 days after the conference
Click here for FAQs
- Live interaction with Speakers
- Resource Library
- Q&A Forum
- Fun virtual activities with fellow participants (cooking demos, contests, virtual yoga and breathing activities, and more . . .
- Virtual Meet & Greet Sessions with your fellow conference participants
- "AMA (Ask Me Anything) about Feeding" Sessions with SMEs
2. Main Conference Package PLUS Orofacial Myology and Dental Considerations in Feeding - Add-On Pack
Access to EVERYTHING included in the Main Conference + 9 presentations focusing on these hot topics:
- TOTs (Tethered Oral Tissues)
- Oral Health
- Trends in Dentistry
Click on button below for further info on our GLOBAL ONLINE CONFERENCE -- including conference package details, agenda, speaker info . . . and more!
The Feeding First: Connect and Collaborate program is offered for 4.15 ASHA CEUs (Intermediate Level; Professional Area)(see TalkTools ASHA CEU Policy and Process for more information)
The Orofacial Myology and Dental Considerations in Feeding program is offered for 1.15 ASHA CEUs (Intermediate Level; Professional Area)(see TalkTools ASHA CEU Policy and Process for more information)
TalkTools®️ is an AOTA Approved Provider of continuing education. Provider #: 4782.
APPROVAL PENDING: This self-study course qualifies for 41.5 self-study contact hours or 4.15 CEUs in the Category of Occupational Therapy Process. The assignment of AOTA CEUs does not imply endorsement of specific course content, products, or clinical procedures by AOTA. Course Level: Intermediate.