Is it CAS (Childhood Apraxia of Speech) Differential Diagnosis | DAY 1 Timed Agenda
Morning Session 4 hours
- Introduction and Course Overview
- Identify Current Definitions and characteristics of SSD’s: AD, PD, Dysarthria, CAS, OPD, OMD
- Assessment Tools for differential diagnosis
- Current research-based therapy techniques for CAS- who are they recommended for and what do they teach?
Afternoon Session 4 hours
- When to work on phonemes v. whole syllables and words
- OPT v. NSOME- what’s the difference?
- OPT- When, Who, Why- using a tool to facilitate phonetic placement
- Case Examples
- Therapist Q&A