- Each professional affiliation has separate guidelines. Please click on the appropriate tab below that pertains to you so you will ensure to receive your credits.
- You must complete an evaluation survey to receive CEUs and your certificate of completion. There will be one survey to take, no matter what your affiliation is. The survey is due by January 31, 2021. We will not accept survey submissions after this date.
- This conference is not approved for partial credit. ALL sessions must be completed to receive CEUs and a certificate.
INFANT FEEDING 2022
DURING CONFERENCE -- TalkTools courses are not approved for partial credit. Participants must attend the course/activity in its entirety to receive continuing education units.
Conference Participant Responsibilities:
- Complete all the sessions by May 31, 2022.
- Submit the survey provided through your conference account at education.talktools.com. See more details below.
- Confirm receipt of survey confirmation email. If you do not receive a confirmation email, resubmit the survey.
- CEUs will be filed as a total conference package for 1.3 CEUs.
AFTER CONFERENCE --
- Submit the CEU Survey. The CEU survey for the Main sessions will be available after the live sessions are completed on Mar 25 through your learner account at education.talktools.com.
- To receive CEUs and a certificate of completion, the survey must be submitted by, DEADLINE: May 31, 2022.
- Upon survey submission, participants will receive a confirmation email from email@example.com that their survey has been submitted to TalkTools.
- It is the conference participant's responsibility to review the accuracy of the information submitted in the CEU survey (included in the confirmation email).
- If you do not receive a confirmation email, resubmit the survey or email firstname.lastname@example.org
TalkTools will do the following:
- CEUs will be filed as a total series package for 1.3 CEUs.
- TalkTools will only file CEUs on behalf of conference participants who have completed all actions listed above -- CONFERENCE PARTICIPANT RESPONSIBILITIES
- TalkTools will provide a Certificate of Completion to all conference participants who successfully complete all actions listed above
- Review the TalkTools ASHA CEU Policy and Reporting Process
TalkTools courses are not approved for partial credit. Participants must attend the course/activity in its entirety to receive continuing education units.
TalkTools®️ is an AOTA Approved Provider of continuing education. Provider # 4782.This conference is approved for 28 contact hours or 2.8 CEUs in the Categories of OT Service Delivery. Intermediate level. CEUs for the Add-On options package are: 0.70 CEUs. The assignment of AOTA CEUs does not imply endorsement of specific course content, products, or clinical procedures by AOTA.