This course will outline the impact of breathing patterns on brain function and highlight the critical elements of breathing that impacts the brain-body connection
The participant will be able to:
- Describe dynamic functional nasal breathing patterns
- List 2 orofacial complex structures that are influenced by breathing patterns.
- List 2 brain-body functions influenced by breathing.
- Identify 3 signs of dysfunctional breathing patterns
- 5 min Introduction and overview of breathing and airway foundations
- 10 min Dynamic functional nasal breathing patterns defined
- 10 min Influence of breathing on development
- 20 min Dysfunctinoal breathing patterns defined
- 20 min Brain-body connection
- 20 min Reframing breath work to support functional change
- 5 min Q&A
.15 CE Credits