- ASHA and AOTA
- Each professional affiliation has separate guidelines. Please click on the appropriate tab below that pertains to you so you will ensure to receive your credits.
- You must complete an evaluation survey to receive CEUs and your certificate of completion. There will be one survey to take, no matter what your affiliation is. The survey is due by October 30, 2021. We will not accept survey submissions after this date.
Unraveling TOTs: Beyond the Basics
DURING CONFERENCE --
Conference Participant Responsibilities:
- Complete all the sessions by October 30, 2021.
- Submit the survey provided through your conference account at education.talktools.com. See more details below.
- Confirm receipt of survey confirmation email. If you do not receive a confirmation email, resubmit the survey by October 30, 2021.
- CEUs will be filed as a total conference package for 1.85 CEUs. If you purchase and attend the Add-on Pack sessions, these are an additional 0.55 CEUs.
AFTER CONFERENCE --
- Submit the CEU Survey. The CEU survey will be available after the last live session August 20 through your conference account at education.talktools.com. There is a survey for the Main Conference and a survey for the Add-On Pack sessions. If you purchased the add on pack, you must fill out both surveys in order for TalkTools to file on your behalf.
- To receive CEUs and a certificate of completion, the survey(s) must be submitted by, DEADLINE: October 30, 2021.
- Upon survey submission, participants will receive a confirmation email from email@example.com that their survey has been submitted to TalkTools.
- It is the conference participant's responsibility to review the accuracy of the information submitted in the CEU survey (included in the confirmation email).
- If you do not receive a confirmation email, resubmit the survey by October 30, 2021.
TalkTools will do the following:
- CEUs will be filed as a total Main conference package for 1.85 CEUs. If you purchased and attended the Add-on Pack sessions, these are an additional 0.55 CEUs.
- TalkTools will only file CEUs on behalf of conference participants who have completed all actions listed above -- CONFERENCE PARTICIPANT RESPONSIBILITIES
- TalkTools will provide a Certificate of Completion to all conference participants who successfully complete all actions listed above.
The Unraveling TOTs: Beyond the Basics is offered for 1.85 ASHA CEUs (Intermediate Level; Professional Area)(see TalkTools ASHA CEU Policy and Process for more information)
The New Perspectives in TOTs Add On pack of sessions is offered for 0.55 ASHA CEUs (Intermediate Level; Professional Area)(see TalkTools ASHA CEU Policy and Process for more information)
Content Disclosure: This presentation will focus on treatment methods related to the use of TalkTools® OPT resources. Other similar treatment approaches will receive limited or no coverage during this lecture.
TalkTools®️ is an AOTA Approved Provider of continuing education. Provider # 4782.
This conference is approved for 18.5 contact hours or 1.85 CEUs in the Categories of Service Delivery and Foundational Knowledge. The Add-On package is an additional 0.55 CEUs. Course Level: Intermediate. The assignment of AOTA CEUs does not imply endorsement of specific course content, products, or clinical procedures by AOTA.