- ASHA, AOTA, and AADH approved.
- Each professional affiliation has separate guidelines. Please click on the appropriate tab below that pertains to you so you will ensure to receive your credits.
- You must complete an evaluation survey to receive CEUs and your certificate of completion. There will be one survey to take, no matter what your affiliation is. The survey is due by May 31, 2021. We will not accept survey submissions after this date.
OMD Deconstructed: A Multidisciplinary Approach to
Orofacial Myofunctional Disorders
DURING CONFERENCE --
Conference Participant Responsibilities:
- Complete all the sessions by May 31, 2021.
- Submit the survey provided through your conference account at education.talktools.com. See more details below.
- Confirm receipt of survey confirmation email. If you do not receive a confirmation email, resubmit the survey by May 31, 2021.
- CEUs will be filed as a total conference package for 3.05 CEUs. If you purchase and attend the Add-on Pack sessions, these are an additional 1.4 CEUs.
AFTER CONFERENCE --
- Submit the CEU Survey. The CEU survey will be available after the last live session March 19 through your conference account at education.talktools.com. There is a survey for the Main Conference and a survey for the Add-On Pack sessions. If you purchased the add on pack, you must fill out both surveys in order for TalkTools to file on your behalf.
- To receive CEUs and a certificate of completion, the survey must be submitted by, DEADLINE: May 31, 2021.
- Upon survey submission, participants will receive a confirmation email from email@example.com that their survey has been submitted to TalkTools.
- It is the conference participant's responsibility to review the accuracy of the information submitted in the CEU survey (included in the confirmation email).
- If you do not receive a confirmation email, resubmit the survey by May 31, 2021.
TalkTools will do the following:
- CEUs will be filed as a total Main conference package for 3.05 CEUs. If you purchased and attended the Add-on Pack sessions, these are an additional 1.4 CEUs.
- TalkTools will only file CEUs on behalf of conference participants who have completed all actions listed above -- CONFERENCE PARTICIPANT RESPONSIBILITIES
- TalkTools will provide a Certificate of Completion to all conference participants who successfully complete all actions listed above
The OMD Deconstructed: A Multidisciplinary Approach to Orofacial Myofunctional Disorders Conference is offered for 3.05 ASHA CEUs (Intermediate Level; Professional Area)(see TalkTools ASHA CEU Policy and Process for more information)
The Airway / Breathing / Sleep Add On pack of sessions is offered for 1.4 ASHA CEUs (Intermediate Level; Professional Area)(see TalkTools ASHA CEU Policy and Process for more information)
TalkTools®️ is an AOTA Approved Provider of continuing education. Provider # 4782.
This conference is approved for 30.5 contact hours or 3.05 CEUs in the Categories of Service Delivery and Foundational Knowledge. The Add-On package is an additional 1.4 CEUs. Course Level: Intermediate. The assignment of AOTA CEUs does not imply endorsement of specific course content, products, or clinical procedures by AOTA.
All main conference sessions and add on sessions are approved for AADH credit. Therefore a total of 4.45 CEUs are eligible for AADH credit.