- Approval is pending for ASHA, AOTA, and IAOM, AADH.
- Each professional affiliation has separate guidelines. Please click on the appropriate tab below that pertains to you so you will ensure to receive your credits.
- You must complete an evaluation survey to receive CEUs and your certificate of completion. There will be one survey to take, no matter what your affiliation is. The survey will be due by April 25, 2021. We will not accept survey submissions after this date.
OMD Deconstructed: A Multidisciplinary Approach to
Orofacial Myofunctional Disorders
DURING CONFERENCE --
Conference Participants Responsibilities:
- Complete all the sessions by April 27.
- Take the survey provided at the end of the conference. See more details below.
- CEUs will be filed as a total conference package for 2.60 CEUs. If you purchased and attended the Add-on Pack sessions, these are an additional 1.10 CEUs. THIS IS PENDING UNTIL APPROVAL
AFTER CONFERENCE --
- TalkTools sends a link to the online survey to conference participants who have registered and completed conference sessions. There is a survey for the Main Conference and one for the Add-On Pack sessions. You must fill this out in order for TalkTools to file for CEUs on your behalf.
- NOTE: Survey will be sent to the email that conference participant used to register for conference
- Conference participants complete online survey DEADLINE: APRIL 25, 2021.
- Upon survey submission, participants will receive a confirmation email from email@example.com that their survey has been submitted to TalkTools.
- It is the conference participant's responsibility to review the accuracy of the information submitted in the CEU survey (included in the confirmation email)
TalkTools will do the following:
- CEUs will be filed as a total Main conference package for 2.60 CEUs. If you purchased and attended the Add-on Pack sessions, these are an additional 1.10 CEUs.
- TalkTools will only file CEUs on behalf of conference participants who have completed all actions listed above -- CONFERENCE PARTICIPANT RESPONSIBILITIES
- TalkTools will provide a Certificate of Completion to all conference participants who successfully complete all actions listed above
The Feeding First: Connect and Collaborate program is offered for 2.10 ASHA CEUs (Intermediate Level; Professional Area)(see TalkTools ASHA CEU Policy and Process for more information)
The Orofacial Myology and Dental Considerations in Feeding program is offered for 1.10 ASHA CEUs (Intermediate Level; Professional Area)(see TalkTools ASHA CEU Policy and Process for more information)
This continuing education activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the standards
TalkTools®️ is an AOTA Approved Provider of continuing education. Provider #: 4782.
This conference is approved for 26.0 contact hours or 2.60 CEUs in the Categories of Service Delivery and Foundational Knowledge. The Add-On package is an additional 1.10 CEUs. Course Level: Intermediate. The assignment of AOTA CEUs does not imply endorsement of specific course content, products, or clinical procedures by AOTA.
The following sessions are approved for AADH credit: