- ASHA, AOTA pending approval
- Each professional affiliation has separate guidelines. Please click on the appropriate tab below that pertains to you so you will ensure to receive your credits.
- You must complete an evaluation survey to receive CEUs and your certificate of completion. There will be one survey to take, no matter what your affiliation is. The survey is due by Aug 30, 2021. We will not accept survey submissions after this date.
We Practice What We Teach: Sensory-Oral-Motor Series
DURING CONFERENCE --
Conference Participant Responsibilities:
- Complete all the sessions by August 30, 2021.
- Submit the survey provided through your conference account at education.talktools.com. See more details below.
- Confirm receipt of survey confirmation email. If you do not receive a confirmation email, resubmit the survey.
- CEUs will be filed as a total conference package for 1.8 CEUs. If you purchase and attend one of the Add-on sessions, these are an additional 0.2 or 0.4 CEUs, depending on which one you purchase.
AFTER CONFERENCE --
- Submit the CEU Survey. The CEU survey will be available after the last live session June 25 through your account at education.talktools.com. There is a survey for the Main Series and a survey for the Add-On option. If you purchased the add on, you must fill out both surveys in order for TalkTools to file on your behalf.
- To receive CEUs and a certificate of completion, the survey must be submitted by, DEADLINE: August 30, 2021.
- Upon survey submission, participants will receive a confirmation email from firstname.lastname@example.org that their survey has been submitted to TalkTools.
- It is the conference participant's responsibility to review the accuracy of the information submitted in the CEU survey (included in the confirmation email).
- If you do not receive a confirmation email, resubmit the survey or email email@example.com
TalkTools will do the following:
- CEUs will be filed as a total series package for 1.8 CEUs. If you purchased and attended the Add-ons sessions, these will added separately. Add on Option #1 = 0.20 CEUs. Add on Option #2 = 0.04 CEUs.
- TalkTools will only file CEUs on behalf of conference participants who have completed all actions listed above -- CONFERENCE PARTICIPANT RESPONSIBILITIES
- TalkTools will provide a Certificate of Completion to all conference participants who successfully complete all actions listed above
The Sensory-Oral-Motor Series is offered for 1.8 ASHA CEUs (Intermediate Level; Professional Area)(see TalkTools ASHA CEU Policy and Process for more information)
The Add-On Sessions are offered as the following: 0.20 for Add-On Option 1 and 0.40 for Add-On Option 2 (Intermediate Level; Professional Area)(see TalkTools ASHA CEU Policy and Process for more information)
TalkTools®️ is an AOTA Approved Provider of continuing education. Provider # 4782.
This conference is pending approval for 18 contact hours or 1.8 CEUs in the Categories of Service Delivery and Foundational Knowledge. Upon approval, CEUs for the Add-On options package is as follows: 0.20 for Add-On Option 1 and 0.40 for Add-On Option 2 : Intermediate. The assignment of AOTA CEUs does not imply endorsement of specific course content, products, or clinical procedures by AOTA.