- CONFERENCE DATES: Friday, May 8 - Friday, May 15, 2020 RECORDED BROADCASTS AVAILABLE THROUGH JUNE 15
- RECORDED PRESENTATIONS: All webinars will be recorded. If unavailable during conference dates/times, conference participants will have access to recorded webinars from May 16 through June 15. After June 15, conference will be closed, and participants will not have access to webinars
- Q&A SESSION: There will be a Q&A Forum through June 15 -- conference participants will be given access to the Q&A Forum via email
- CEUs: Information on CEUs is outlined below and on CEU Surveys and Certificates
The Exceptional Child: Empowered!
How do I join each webinar?
TalkTools has a 2-Step Webinar Registration Process
- Conference participants purchase a seat for conference
- Prior to webinar date, TalkTools will send email with link to join webinar. Conference participants use this link to access webinar at the scheduled date and time
NOTE: conference participants must follow this process in order to access webinars
Can you tell me the webinar basics? What are the system requirements?
It is highly recommended that conference participants familiarize themselves with the webinar platform PRIOR to the start of the conference
Some other tips:
- Recommended browsers: Chrome or Firefox (recommended for iOS/Mac)
Live-streaming webinars (some with videos) take A LOT of bandwidth -- check your connection: https://www.speedtest.net/. Recommended speeds:
- upload speed: 8 Mbps/1MB
- Ping: 50 ms or lower
How will the webinar be set up during the broadcast?
- You'll be muted during the broadcast
- You should be able to SEE and HEAR speaker and see the Speaker's screen
- Use the Question Box on Attendee Activity Panel for any questions -- facilitator will be monitoring Q&A
- Any associated handouts will be available in the Handout Box on Attendee Activity Panel
Will I be able to ask the speaker questions?
- During webinars, you may submit questions via the Question Area in the Attendee Activity Panel
- There will be a Q&A Forum available for questions on any of the webinars -- speakers will be monitoring the Q&A forum during the conference and answering questions posted on the Forum Board
Do I have access to webinars recordings after the conference?
- All webinars will be recorded
- After Conference, all recorded webinars will be available for viewing through June 15
- Link to the Webinar Library will be available after the end of the conference
- Each webinar is 1 hour = .1 CEU
- TalkTools is an approved CEU provider with: ASHA, AOTA, AADH and AGD/AAGO
ASHA and AOTA
- CEUs will be filed as a total conference package for 2.4 CEUs.
- ASHA members: See "I need to receive ASHA CEUs for this conference -- what is the TalkTools Process?" section below
- CEUs are not given per individual webinar
- AADH and AGD: CEUs are approved for individual courses and are filed individually by conference participants (see AGENDA for specific course CEU listings)
- Downloadable certificates of completion and evaluation surveys will be available after conference
I need to receive ASHA CEUs for this conference -- what is the TalkTools Process?
Conference Participant Responsibilities
CEU SEEKERS: PLEASE CAREFULLY REVIEW THE FOLLOWING
DURING CONFERENCE -- participants are required to:
- register for sessions included in the conference package
- complete sessions by June 15 (see BASICS above for more information)
AFTER CONFERENCE -- participants are required to follow the TalkTools CEU Submission Process:
- TalkTools sends email with online CEU survey to conference participants who have registered and completed conference sessions
- NOTE: Survey will be sent to the email that conference participant used to register for conference
- Conference participants complete online CEU survey DEADLINE: June 20, 2020.
- NOTE: Contact TalkTools if you have NOT received the post-conference email by June 18
- Upon survey submission, conference participants will receive confirmation email from email@example.com that survey has been submitted to TalkTools
- NOTE: Contact TalkTools if you did NOT receive confirmation email
- It is the conference participant's responsibility to review the accuracy of the information submitted in the CEU survey (included in the confirmation email)
- Per ASHA CEU Provider requirements, TalkTools will file CEUs within 45 days of the last day of this conference
- CEUs will be filed as a total conference package for 2.4 CEUs -- CEUs will not be filed for individual webinars
- TalkTools will only file CEUs on behalf of conference participants who have completed all actions listed above in Section 2 -- CONFERENCE PARTICIPANT RESPONSIBILITIES
- TalkTools will provide a Certificate of Completion to all conference participants who successfully complete all actions listed above in Section 2 -- CONFERENCE PARTICIPANT RESPONSIBILITIES
TalkTools®️ is an AOTA Approved Provider of continuing education. Provider #: 4782. This self-study course qualifies for 24 self-study contact hours or 2.4 CEUs in the Category of Occupational Therapy Process. Course Level: Intermediate.The assignment of AOTA CEUs does not imply endorsement of specific course content, products, or clinical procedures by AOTA.
- AGD Subject Codes: Orthodontics 60%, Pediatric Dentistry 10%, Special Patient Care 30%
- This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the standards of the Academy of General Dentistry Program Approval for Continuing Education (PACE) through the joint program provider approval of the American Academy of Gnathologic Orthopedics (AAGO) and TalkTools. The AAGO is approved for awarding FAGD/MAGD credit.
- The current term of TalkTools approval extends from 4/7/20 to 12/31/20.
- AAGO Provider ID #218350
- 0.1 FAGD/MAGD