- LIVE CONFERENCE SESSIONS: Fri, Mar 12 - Fri, Mar 19, 2021
- KEYNOTE PRESENTATION: Thu, Mar 11, 7:00PM EST
- RECORDED SESSIONS: All sessions will be recorded. Recorded sessions will be available on or before the last day of the conference. If participants are unable to participate in the live conference, conference participants will have access to recorded sessions through May 31, 2021. After May 31, 2021, the conference will be closed, and participants will not have access to sessions.
- CONNECTING WITH PARTICIPANTS AND SPEAKERS: There is a private, participants-only Facebook Group for participants through March 19
- CEUs: Information on CEUs is outlined on the CEUs page. It is the PARTICIPANT'S RESPONSIBILITY TO COMPLETE SESSIONS AND SUBMIT CEU Surveys by the deadline.
- CERTIFICATES OF COMPLETION: downloadable certificates will be available upon completion of the conference. Please see your professional affiliation tab on the CEUs page for specifics.
OMD Deconstructed: A Multidisciplinary Approach to Orofacial Myofunctional Disorders
Additional Conference Info
How do I attend the conference?
- Conference participants purchase a seat for conference
- After purchase, participants will receive conference details, including accessing sessions, via email.
Is there a Group Rate?
What are the tech requirements (computer, software, internet) for participants?
It is the participant's responsibility to be prepared regarding their online experience for this digital online conference
PRIOR TO THE CONFERENCE: It is strongly advised that conference participants complete the following steps to ensure they are able to participate:
- ZOOM: Familiarize yourself with the webinar platform, Zoom. Visit this link for info on system requirements Here are some details on how to join the session or watch this video: Joining a Zoom Presentation
- BROWSERS: THE LATEST VERSION of Chrome or Firefox (recommended for iOS/Mac). If you are experiencing an issue accessing the conference site with a certain browser, you'll need to upgrade your browser. To find out your version of your browser, please visit Whatismybrowser.com.
INTERNET CONNECTION: Live-streaming webinars take A LOT of bandwidth -- check your connection: https://www.speedtest.net/. Recommended speeds:
- upload speed: 8 Mbps/1MB
- Ping: 50 ms or lower
TALKTOOLS cannot be held responsible if the participant does not have the above technical requirements tested and in place for this digital online conference
The TALKTOOLS conference is maintained on a secure site with extensive security measures built in and monitored by our Tech Team.
We use your contact information to:
- manage your account
- contact you
- provide you with conference news and information
- file Continuing Education credits on your behalf, as applicable
- evaluate and improve our service, products, marketing and your experience.
How will the sessions be set up during the live broadcast?
- Participants may turn their webcam on during the broadcast -- you also have the option of hiding it, but it's fun to see everyone watching together!
- Participants will be muted during presentation to avoid any interruptions or distractions
- Participants should be able to SEE and HEAR speaker and see the Speaker's screen
- The Chat Feature will be used for questions during the presentation -- facilitator will monitor questions
- During the Q&A, speaker will answer questions submitted through the Chat
- Links to any associated handouts are available on the Session page
Will I be able to ask the speaker questions?
- The Chat Feature will be used for questions during the presentation -- the facilitator will monitor questions
- During the Q&A, speaker will answer questions submitted through the Chat as time allows
- There will be a private Conference Forum Page on Facebook for questions on any of the sessions -- speakers will be monitoring the Q&A forum during the conference and answering questions posted on the the Facebook Page
When do I have access to the recorded sessions? And how long do I have access to recorded sessions after the conference?
- All conference sessions will be recorded.
- If you are unable to attend the Live Conference (Mar 12-19), the DEADLINE to register for Recorded Sessions-only is May 3
- Recorded sessions will be available on or before the last day of the conference (Conference dates: Mar 12-Mar 19)
- All conference participants will have access to the recorded sessions through May 31, 2021
After a session, I'd like to chat with my fellow participants and also ask the Speakers questions -- how do I that?
We have a private Facebook Group only for conference participants. TALKTOOLS will be posting info on sessions and also fun activities, such as raffles and games. A link to the Facebook Group Page will be sent to conference participants once the conference opens.
Speakers will also be on the Facebook Group to answer your questions and get to know the participants!
Will presentation handouts be available for the sessions?
TALKTOOLS Continuing Ed Team will make every effort to obtain pdf handouts of the session presentation on or before the live session -- BUT WE CANNOT GUARANTEE that all speakers will provide presentation handouts before or during the conference