REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
THE LATEST HOT TOPICS IN SPEECH AND FEEDING!
KNOCK OUT YOUR CEUs IN ONE PLACE!
WATCH PRESENTATIONS WHEREVER, WHENEVER!
ALL-INCLUSIVE CONFERENCE PACKAGE -- see details below!
Recorded broadcasts will be available after the live conference dates from May 16 - June 15, so you can view them at your convenience.
Conference Package includes:
- All 24 Webinar Presentations
- Resource Library
- Q&A sessions with subject matter experts
- ASHA | AOTA -- more info on our CEU Page
Speaker Lineup includes top Subject Matter Experts . . .
- April Anderson
- Richard Baxter
- Mary Billings
- Walt Fritz
- Greg Hanley
- Brian Hockel
- Martin Kaplan
- Nancy Kaufman
- Chelsea Pinto
- Melanie Potock
- Scott Siegel
- Sanda Valcu-Pinkerton
- Sharon Vallone
- Catherine Watson Genna
For over 35 years, TalkTools has been providing hands-on techniques you can apply the next day via worldwide live workshops, e-learning courses, and, more recently, live webinars. Each year, we offer over 200 training opportunities, in 32 states and 21 countries, reaching 50,000 learners. Our webinar program has allowed us to reach even more learners, with every US state and 30 countries represented!
We have further expanded our continuing education program with our first-ever global online conference! The agenda includes a comprehensive array of courses, covering such hot topics as:
- Tethered Oral Tissues (TOTs)
- Orofacial Myofunctional Therapy (OMT)
- Speech: articulation, apraxia, speech production
- Feeding: breastfeeding, pediatric feeding obstacles
- Behavioral Challenges
- Breathing and Airway Issues
- . . . and what we are known for, Oral Placement Therapy (OPT) -- to name just a few!
- Click through for more AGENDA details!