Evaluation for Therapy Planning: Bilabial and Tongue-Tip Sounds (Amelia)
This course is part of a series of eleven (11) "Speech Clarity Evaluation for Therapy Planning" Online Videos.
Each video is unique in regards to the client, the diagnoses, and the program plans.
- interviews with the referring SLP and parent of the client
- initial Oral Placement Therapy (OPT) evaluation with program plan
- four month follow-up evaluation with a program plan update
- learn to conduct an initial Oral Placement Therapy (OPT) Evaluation for Feeding and Speech
- understand how to conduct a Program Plan Update
- be able to write a program plan including: Sensory, Oral Phase Feeding, OPT and Speech techniques
- how to use OPT activities in conjunction with traditional speech therapy to improve speech clarity
Sara Rosenfeld-Johnson, MS, CCC-SLP bio
0.25 CEUs per participant
Run time is 2 1/2 hours.
Other Videos in the Series
Language & Intelligibility
Bilabial & Tongue-Tip Sounds
Speech & Language Display - Short Frenum
Speech/Motor Planning Disorder
Speech & Language Disorder
Motor Planning with Dysarthria
Transitioning from OPT to Speech
Lateral s and z
Lip Rounding & Tongue Mobility
Early Intervention Down Syndrome