VIRTUAL CONFERENCE | Feeding First | Swallowing Strategies for Success Add On [October 2021]00006CON-AO
Date: November 5, 2021
This conference will be taking a look at a hot topic in feeding and will feature some of the most relevant and exciting speakers presenting a wide variety of perspectives on this important subject.
Learn about the latest HOT Topics in Feeding:
● Early Intervention
● EoE (Eosinophilic esophagitis)
● Infant Feeding/Breastfeeding
● Tube Feeding to Oral Feeding
● Picky Eating/Problem Feeding (ARFID) -- Food Refusal, Selective Feeding
Here's What You'll Get When You Sign Up for a TalkTools® Virtual Conference
● Multidisciplinary Approach to Feeding
● Watch Sessions Anytime, Anywhere
● Grow Your Network Across the Globe
● Real-Life Case Studies
● Practical Strategies and Techniques you can apply right away to your practice
● Live Q&A with Each Session!
You don't want to miss our special add-on “Swallowing: Strategies for Success”. Sessions include:
● Aspiration Pneumonia
● Obstructive Breathing
● Cranial Nervous System
For CEU Information Click Here: https://talktools.com/pages/onlineconference_ceus-feeding-first
Content Disclosure: This presentation will focus on treatment methods related to the use of TalkTools® OPT resources. Other similar treatment approaches will receive limited or no coverage during this lecture.
Main Conference Registration is $375
Main Conference + Add On Pack is $450
All sessions will be recorded and available to view through January 31, 2022.
For a list of the complete schedule, learning outcomes, and session descriptions click here: https://talktools.com/pages/talktoolsvirtualconference-feedingfirst-schedule
For a list of the speakers, bios, and disclosures click here: https://talktools.com/pages/virtual-conference-ff2021-speakers