A Three-Part Treatment Plan for Oral Placement Therapy
Date: October 16-17, 2017
Location: Helsinki, Finland
Presenter: Renee Roy Hill, M.S., CCC-SLP
TalkTools' innovative tactile-sensory approach to speech therapy uses therapy tools to train and transition muscle movements for speech production.
Learn how 40 highly motivating motor activities can be used to improve phonation, resonation, and speech clarity . . . more
- Appropriately assess oral placement/feeding/speech problems based on muscle systems.
- Integrate hierarchies for motor dissociation and grading (jaw-lips-tongue).
- Plan programs of therapeutic intervention to address physiological and motor-based speech disorders.
- Appropriately apply at least 10 new therapy techniques.
- Learn to use oral placement techniques to improve individual speech clarity and production.
(including registration and other logistical information)
Venue: Helsinki, Finland