SMILE Program Complete1592
The SMILE (SysteMatic Intervention for Lingual Elevation) Program is a fun and effective way to fix tongue thrust in children 7-12, teens and adults. Developed by Robyn Merkel-Walsh, MA, CCC-SLP, it targets speech and swallowing skills in a 14-step hierarchy. It is made of a manual illustrated with “Mr. Smile” and a complete tool kit to apply the techniques.
- 1 SMILE Program Manual
- 1 Red Chewy Tube
- 1 Jaw Grading Bite Blocks (set of 2)
- 1 Nose Flutes (3 pack)
- 1 Vibrator & 20 Toothettes
- 1 Bubble Tube with Refill
- 1 each of Horn #2, #7, #8, #9, #10 and #12
- 1 each of Straw #4, #5, #6, #7, A/B, C and D
- 3 Sterile Tongue Depressors
Click here to purchase the manual without the tool kit.