- Interested in expanding your expertise in a particular OPT area?
- Completed our core courses and want to continue on your TalkTools path?
So what's Included?
- Online ONLY for 1 learner -- ACCESS TO ONLINE COURSES (downloadable workbook, forms and charts)
- Systematic Approach to Teaching Speech to Non-Vocal Individuals with Autism (12 instructional hours | 1.2 CEUs)
- Solving the Puzzle of Autism Using Tactile Therapy Techniques (6 Instructional Hours | .6 CEUs)
- Developing Oral Sensory Motor Skills to Support Feeding in the Down Syndrome Population (6 Instruction Hours | .6 CEUs)
- Jaw Stability & Speech Clarity (3 Instructional Hours | .3 CEUs)
- Online + SUPPLIES for 1 learner -- ACCESS TO ABOVE ONLINE COURSES, plus the following supplies and textbooks:
- 1 Horn #1, 1 Straw #4, 1 Straw C, 2 Bite Blocks, 1 Nose Clips, 1 Nipple, 1 Vibrator and Toothettes, 1 Bubble Tube (w/ refill), 1 Bubble Straw, 1 Tongue Depressor, 2 latex-free gloves, 1 plastic spoon1 Stir Stick, 1 Plastic Spoon, 1 Toothette, 1 Tongue Depressor
- Group Rate for 5 learners
- ACCESS TO ONLINE COURSE for 5 learners
- 5 sets of SUPPLIES listed above
- 5 textbooks listed above
2.7 CEUS PER LEARNER (ASHA/AOTA APPROVED)
Instructional Hours: 27