WEBINAR | Carryover Series Preview: Why is carryover so challenging and what to do about it! [LIVE]90281
Date: December 13, 2018
Presenter: Vanessa Anderson-Smith, MA, CCC-SLP
This mini-webinar is an overview of our upcoming course series on carryover. TalkTools Instructor, Vanessa Anderson-Smith, will be discussing one of the most challenging parts of your therapy practice and provide some strategies, materials and resources to help therapists keep momentum going AFTER the therapy session. Vanessa will open the webinar "floor" for live Q&A -- so bring your challenging scenarios with you!
Participants will be able to:
- Apply 2 carryover strategies with their clients
- Provide clear and concise guidance on the importance of carryover success with parents/caregivers, fellow therapists, and other professionals on the therapy team
- Track and report carryover progress
Vanessa Anderson-Smith, MA, CCC-SLP is a TalkTools presenter and owns Anderson-Smith Speech Therapy in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. Her trainings include sensory integration, childhood apraxia of speech, reflex integration, orofacial myology, PROMPT Bridging training, and the SOS Approach to feeding. She is continuing her coursework to become a Certified Orofacial Myologist through the International Association of Orofacial Myology. She holds a BA from Augustana University and an MA from the University of South Dakota.
LIVE Webinar Logistics
- 2-STEP REGISTRATION
- PURCHASE your seat
- REGISTER -- you will receive an email with webinar registration details approximately 1-2 business days before webinar.
- VIEW webinar
- SUBMIT course survey
RECORDED Webinar Logistics
- PURCHASE your seat
- Approximately 3-5 days after the live webinar broadcast, email will be sent to all learners who purchased a seat for this webinar and will include link to RECORDED BROADCAST. Recorded broadcast will be accessible for 30 days after LIVE broadcast date.
CEUs: 0.1 (see TalkTools CEU Policy and Process for more information)
Schedule (12:00PM - 1:00PM EST)
- 12:00PM 12:10PM Welcome
- 12:10PM 01:00PM Instruction
- 01:00PM 01:15PM Wrap-up/Q&A