WORKSHOP | TOTs Combo Pack [Belleville,NJ] [August 7 and 8, 2020]90400
Date: August 7 and 8, 2020
Location: Belleville,NJ (08:30AM-04:00PM)
Presenter: Robyn Merkel-Walsh, MA, CCC-SLP, COM®️ and Lori L. Overland MS CCC-SLP, C/NDT, CLC, FOM
This package includes:
Please visit the individual course pages to view the complete course description, learning outcomes, and timed agendas.
NOTE: This course welcomes IBCLC, dentists, surgeons, ENTs, occupational therapists, and RDHs -- however, we caution that only licensed professionals with Orofacial Myofunctional Therapy and/or feeding therapy within their scope of practice provide direct services.
This program is offered for 1.2 ASHA CEUs (Intermediate Level; Professional Area). AOTA CEUs: 1.2 (see TalkTools ASHA CEU Policy and Process for more information)
Content Disclosure: This presentation will focus on treatment methods related to the use of TalkTools® OPT resources. Other similar treatment approaches will receive limited or no coverage during this lecture.
1st Cerebral Palsy of New Jersey
7 Sanford Avenue Belleville, NJ 07109-1221
- $349 Early Bird Rate - until 06/07/20
- $399 Standard Rate - 06/08/20 - 08/24/20
- $415 Late Registration - 08/25/20 to day of
- Registration Only Includes: 1.2 ASHA/AOTA approved CEUs, course supplies, digital workbook (delivered via email), and certificate of completion.
- Registration + Textbook Includes: 25% off TOTs Book (Received at workshop location)