Introducing the Itsy™ Collection! The latest evolution in the Self-Feeding Revolution!
Self-feeding is an essential milestone in human development. Children learning to feed themselves are learning to master independence, fine motor skills, sensory regulation and food exploration skills. Having appropriate utensils and tools can help with the transition from caregiver-led feeding to self-feeding.
TalkTools® is known across the globe for tools, training and techniques developed and tested by speech and feeding professionals that provide evidence-based, next-day solutions for therapists and the families they serve. The Itsy™ Collection is no different. It is an inclusive feeding set inspired by TalkTools® founder, Sara Rosenfeld Johnson, and designed and tested by speech-language pathologist-occupational therapist teams and their clients. It is the most comprehensive feeding platform for promoting self-feeding, including babies who may have challenges with transitioning to self-feeding (i.e., sensory processing, neurological, physical or developmental differences).
The TalkTools® Itsy™ Plate is an excellent mealtime solution for teaching your child to feed themselves.
Benefits and Features:
- The symmetrical, circular design resembles a regular plate -- allows for appropriate food portions and can be rotated for sequential eating
- 4 sections with open triangular design accommodate selective eaters (who need food separated), as well as those eaters who want to explore foods and like to "mix and match"
- Volume lines assist with easy food measurements
- Curved walls scooping
- A strong suctioned base keeps the plate in place
- Sized to fit all standard high chairs
- No BPA, BPS, PVC, Phthalates, or other potentially harmful toxins.
- Dishwasher and microwave-safe.
- Helps prevent food odors or flavors from sticking.
- Durable for long-lasting use.
- Performs best between 32° - 212° F (0° - 100° C).
- Made entirely out of LFGB Platinum grade silicone, exceeding FDA standard
- Patent Pending