Therapy tools add dimension to your therapy and your results. In this practical Tools how-to book, you’ll discover
- The best tool and technique to increase oral awareness and localization of specific mouth-parts (so the child can feel what he’s doing and not doing).
- Which tools to use--and never use--on the tongue, and why.
- How to apply specific tactile input to the tongue-sides to generate bracing (lateral margin stabilization) for controlled tongue movements to decrease slushy, imprecise speech.
- An effective method to motivate the back-tongue to lift for a good /r/, as well as /k/ and/g/ productions, plus
- Many more helpful techniques!
Learn what tools to use, how to use them, and the rationale behind the techniques. Outlined in a concise detailed format by Char Boshart.