This book by TalkTools founder Sara Rosenfeld-Johnson, MS, CCC-SLP is a must-have for clinicians and family members alike using OPT (Oral Placement Therapy). OPT is a speech therapy which utilizes a combination of: (1) auditory stimulation, (2) visual stimulation and (3) tactile stimulation to the mouth to improve speech clarity. As Sara puts it, this book is “a comprehensive, step-by-step guide that fills the gap between what we were taught and what we need to know.”
- TalkTools’ bestseller guide to OPT
- Author: Sara Rosenfeld-Johnson, MS, CCC-SLP
- Hard cover with spiral spine
- Fourth Edition
- 228 pages
- Includes the Oral Placement Hierarchy Poster
- This book is in English. Also available in Spanish, Chinese, Italian, Greek & Swedish.