We’ve heard from our valued customers that there is a need for independent chewing options. While we hold tight to the foundational principles of our company and place tremendous value in our therapists' directed chewing programs, we also see the benefits these chews provide by offering more consistent sensory oral stimulation opportunities. Our recommendation would be to always talk to your therapist as your primary guide.
So let’s chat about chewing! Our fun chew line is an excellent way to provide oral sensory input. Use these fun chews to practice biting and chewing. Our chew necklaces and pencil toppers are a great way to satisfy your sensory oral needs on the go, at school, or at home. Our chews can be used as oral fidgets or an alternative to oral habits such as biting, thumbsucking, or pacifier usage. The chews have been known to help sustain attention during learning or play by providing input to the temporomandibular joint (TMJ).
Features & Benefits
- Made in USA
- Provides proprioceptive input for improved oral motor awareness.
- Satisﬁes clients' needs for TMJ stimulation. Alternative to oral habits (biting, thumb sucking, teeth grinding, and paciﬁer usage).
- May help kids maintain attention during learning or play.
- FDA compliant, Latex, Lead, BPA, and Phthalates free.
Before and after use, clean thoroughly with warm soapy water for long-lasting performance. Periodically check product integrity for wear and tear, and replace if deterioration, severe cracking, or other changes become evident. Dishwasher-safe top rack only.
- Use with adult supervision
- Not recommended for use while sleeping
- Periodic inspection is required to ensure the safe use
These are NOT erasers