The jaw is the key structure for adequate oral movement. If the jaw is not doing what it is supposed to do, then the lips and tongue cannot function appropriately. This program by Sara Rosenfeld-Johnson, MS, CCC-SLP studies the importance of jaw function for whole-body sensory organization, feeding safety, elimination of oral habits (teeth grinding, tongue/finger suckling, pacifiers), and speech clarity. Easy-to-follow exercises are explained to both diagnose and treat jaw disorders. The program includes a soft cover book and a complete tool kit to apply the therapy techniques, all in a convenient and sturdy carrying case.
- 1 Book - “Assessment and Treatment of the Jaw”
- 1 CD - "Forms for Oral-Motor Assessment"
- 1 set of 2 Jaw Grading Bite Blocks
- 1 set of Progressive Jaw Closure Tubes
- 1 set of 2 Jaw Exercisers
- 1 Bite Tube Set
- 1 Sensi with 1 Chewy Tip
- 1 pack of 3 Wee Chewy Tips
- 1 pack of 3 Soft Pointer Tips
- 1 Dental Ruler
Learn more with our three-hour online course.