The Honey Bear is a TalkTools® original that allows you to control the flow of liquid into a child's mouth and encourages children to learn straw drinking. It is used by speech and feeding therapists around the world to teach lip rounding, tongue retraction and other oral-motor skills. It can also be used by toddlers to transition from bottle feeding to cup drinking. The flexible straw and the squeezable body of this cup make it the perfect tool to wean a child from bottles or sippy cups.
- New handle feature that fits our original (7 fl. oz.)
- Honey Bear is also available in small (5 fl. oz.)
- The go-to therapy cup that teaches straw drinking
- Leak-proof lid
- Not dishwasher or microwave safe
- Includes one replacement straw and TalkTools original instruction booklet
- For the more mature clients check out our Adult Bottle