- Each professional affiliation has separate guidelines. Please click on the appropriate tab below that pertains to you so you will ensure to receive your credits.
- You must complete an evaluation survey to receive CEUs and your certificate of completion. There will be one survey to take, no matter what your affiliation is. The survey is due by November 12, 2024. We will not accept survey submissions after this date.
- This conference is not approved for partial credit. ALL sessions must be attended to receive CEUs and a certificate.
Succeeding in Feeding: From the NICU to the Table
ASHA/AOTA PENDING CEUs
DURING CONFERENCE -- TalkTools courses are not approved for partial credit. Participants must attend the conference in its entirety to receive continuing education units.
Conference Participant Responsibilities:
- Complete all the sessions within 30 days of the last live session, November 12, 2024.
- Submit the survey provided through your conference account at education.talktools.com. See more details below.
- Confirm receipt of survey confirmation email. If you do not receive a confirmation email, resubmit the survey.
- CEUs will be filed as a total conference package for TBA CEUs.
AFTER CONFERENCE --
- Submit the CEU Survey. The CEU survey will be available after the last live session November 12 through your account at education.talktools.com.
- To receive CEUs and a certificate of completion, the survey must be submitted within 30 days of the last live session, DEADLINE: November 12, 2024.
- Upon survey submission, participants will receive a confirmation email from firstname.lastname@example.org that their survey has been submitted to TalkTools.
- It is the conference participant's responsibility to review the accuracy of the information submitted in the CEU survey (included in the confirmation email).
- If you do not receive a confirmation email, resubmit the survey or email email@example.com
TalkTools will do the following:
- CEUs will be filed as a total series package for TBA CEUs.
- TalkTools will only file CEUs on behalf of conference participants who have completed all actions listed above
- TalkTools will provide a Certificate of Completion to all conference participants who successfully complete all actions listed above
- Review the TalkTools ASHA CEU Policy and Reporting Process
TalkTools courses are not approved for partial credit. Participants must attend the course/activity in its entirety to receive continuing education units.