Books by Diane
- Oral Motor Assessment and Treatment: Ages and Stages
- Nobody Ever Told Me or My Mother That! Everything from Bottles and Breathing to Healthy Speech Development
- Feed Your Baby and Toddler Right: Early Eating and Drinking Skills Encourage the Best Development
Articles by Diane
- Treatment of Children With Speech Oral Placement Disorders (OPDs): A Paradigm Emerges
- What Evidence-Based, Oral Sensory-Motor Treatments are Effective for Speech Disorders?
- A 17-Day NICU Quandary: One Family's Experience
- Helping Toddlers Accept Solids
- Mouth Development. From High & Narrow Palate to Buccal and Tongue Ties.
- A Family-Centered Approach to Feeding Disorders in Children (Birth to 5 Years)
- The Oral Motor Debate: Understanding the Problem
- The Oral Motor Debate: Exploring Research and Training Needs/Ideas
- A Topical Bibliography on Oral Motor Assessment and Treatment
- Typical Versus Atypical Oral Motor Function in the Pediatric Population: Beyond the Checklist
- An Effective Oral Motor Intervention Protocol for Infants and Toddlers with Low Muscle Tone (Part 1) | (Part 2)
- Patterns of Feeding, Eating, and Drinking in Young Children with Down Syndrome with Oral Motor Concerns
- Formas de alimentación, de comer y de beber en niños pequeños con síndrome de Down que tienen problemas motores orales
- The Proper Use of Pacifiers: Cintia Saporito interviews Diane Bahr about the Oral Development of Children
- Newborn and Early Mouth Development
- Chasing Away Your Child's Beige Diet Blues
Financial: Diane Bahr is the author of three books Oral Motor Assessment and Treatment: Ages and Stages (Allyn & Bacon, 2001), Nobody Ever Told Me or My Mother That! Everything from Bottles and Breathing to Healthy Speech Development (Future Horizons, 2010), and Feed Your Baby and Toddler Right: Early Eating and Drinking Skills Encourage the Best Development (Future Horizons, 2018) for which she receives royalty payments. She is an instructor for TalkTools, Northern Speech Services, and Speech Therapy PD, as well as the co-owner of Ages and Stages®, LLC for which she is paid.
Nonfinancial: Diane Bahr is a member of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association, the International Association of Infant Massage Instructors, and the International Association of Orofacial Myology.