This speech therapy program, developed by TalkTools Instructor and apraxia expert, Renee Roy Hill, MS, CCC-SLP, is ideal for transitioning clients with motor-planning deficits from Oral Placement activities to speech production. The three sets of tools provide tactile cueing for specific sounds -- /m/, /p/, /b/, /oo/, /oh/, /ee/, /ih/, /eh/, /uh/ and /ah/, so clients can feel where the articulators should be during speech production. When combined with verbal and visual cues, they provide a multisensory approach to facilitating speech.
- Program includes 1 set each:
- bilabial shapes
- tactile tubes
- speech blocks
- instruction manual and demo videos
- Click through to purchase apraxia tools separately
- Optimize the use of this program with the live or online course "A Sensory-motor Approach to Apraxia of Speech"
Additional Materials to help you with the Apraxia Program:
- Apraxia Program Speech Forms
- Speech Blocks Instructions
- Speech Blocks Speech Forms