TalkTools® Cut-Out Cups2010-2P
TalkTools® Cut-Out Cups (New & Improved)
These flexible cups are an improved design that stimulate the lips & cheeks and allow someone to drink without head or neck extension. The generous open design allows easy viewing of lip and tongue movement. New volume markings on the sides make measuring fluid intake a breeze. Now also includes a fun smiley face on the bottom of the cup!
These cups come in 3 sizes:
Large (8oz) | Medium (3oz) | Small (1.5oz)
- NEW FEATURE! Easily measure client’s fluid intake
- NEW FEATURE! Fun new smiley face greets you on bottom of the cup
- Encourages lip closure
- Allows drinking without neck extension
- Flexibility allows squeezing to control the flow and direction of liquids
- Good for clients with limited range of motion in head and neck
- Great for home carryover
- Volume indicated on each cup
- Safe for warm and cold beverages
- Great for use in clinic or hospital settings
- Made in USA
- FDA compliant, Latex, Lead, BPA, and Phthalates free
- Also available in a 3-Pack Bundle
- Start by making sure the client is in a seated and stable position.
- Fill cup with client’s preferred liquid.
- Hold cup with dominant hand.
- Support client’s jaw with non-dominant hand if needed.
- Place cup on lower lip (Under tongue if tongue is protruded).
- Tilt cup allowing for 1-sip of liquid.
- Wait for upper lip closure and swallow.
- Repeat to encourage motor planning of cup drinking.