Drooling Remediation Manual E-Book (without kit)2521-E
Do you want to address drooling with a systematic method rather than juggling with various therapy tools you already own? The Drooling Remediation Manual has a step-by-step approach that doesn’t focus on behavior but rather addresses the cause of drooling with a new set of eyes, Oral Placement Therapy. It can be implemented by therapists as well as parents.
Possible areas of saliva control deficit include: body posture, sensory awareness, lip closure and saliva retraction. The goal of this program, as with all we create at TalkTools, is to educate you as we teach you how to correct these deficits.
- Teaches you to understand and fix the cause of drooling
- Suitable for children and adults
- E-book format (Downloads immediately after purchase)
- Author: Sara Rosenfeld-Johnson, MS, CCC-SLP
- Tools not included. Click here for the complete Drooling Remediation Program