Introducing the Itsy™ Collection! The latest evolution in the Self-Feeding Revolution!
Self-feeding is an essential milestone in human development. Children learning to feed themselves are learning to master independence, fine motor skills, sensory regulation and food exploration skills. Having appropriate utensils and tools can help with the transition from caregiver-led feeding to self-feeding.
The TalkTools® Itsy™ Bowl Snack Lid is an excellent mealtime solution for teaching your child to feed themselves.
The Itsy Bowl Snack Lid accessory is sold separately, or bundled with the Itsy Bowl.
Features and Benefits
- Designed to form a tight seal with the Itsy™ Bowl, allowing for easy snacking!
- Use to work on motor planning and fine motor skills.
- Allows the Itsy™ Bowl to work as a sensory 'box'.
- Works as a focus for cross body exercises.
- No BPA, BPS, PVC, Phthalates, or other potentially harmful toxins.
- Dishwasher and microwave-safe.
- Helps prevent food odors or flavors from sticking.
- Durable for long-lasting use.
- Performs best between 32° - 212° F (0° - 100° C).
- Made entirely out of LFGB Platinum grade silicone, exceeding FDA standard