TalkTools® Magenta Flatty™1927-3RW
The Magenta Flatty™ provides an optimal spoon-feeding experience by using an ergonomically contoured head that requires minimal upper lip mobility and a smaller bolus size.
Benefits of Product Family
- Matches design, look, and feel as our popular Magenta Spoon™ and Magenta Fork™!
- Holds just enough food for beginner feeders.
- Desensitize or encourage texture acceptance.
- Minimal upper lip mobility is required.
- Handle allows for hand-over-hand assistance with feeding.
- Provides oral awareness during feeding.
- Encourages lip closure.
- Increases sensory awareness.
- Normalize acceptance of foods with a variety of textures.
- Great for home carryover.
- Increased oral-sensory stimulation to the lips and tongue.
Features for all Magenta Flats
- 1 Size (Wee / Small)
- 3 Variations (Smooth, Bumpy, Textured)
- Allows upper and lower lip stimulation options
- Ergonomically designed handle (Comfort Grip Handle)
- Dishwasher safe (top rack only)
- Made in the USA
- FDA compliant, Latex, Lead, BPA, and Phthalates free
- Comes in a reusable storage bag
- Includes basic instructions
- Consult a licensed professional before using products for therapy and dietary programs.
- Not recommended for someone with a bite reflex.