- LIVE IN-PERSON CONFERENCE SESSIONS: June 10-11, 2023
- The sessions at this event WILL NOT be recorded, the only way to attend is IN PERSON.
- CONNECTING WITH PARTICIPANTS AND SPEAKERS: There is a private, participants-only TOTs: Beyond the Basics FB group for participants to join.
- Continuing Education Units/Credits: Information on CEUs is outlined on the CEUs page.
It is the PARTICIPANT'S RESPONSIBILITY TO COMPLETE SESSIONS AND SUBMIT CEU Surveys by JULY 11, 2023 (30 days after the event).
- CERTIFICATES OF COMPLETION: will be available to view and download through your learner profile once you have submitted your CEU Survey.
CONFERENCE CEU Survey IS CLOSED JULY 11, 2023.
- Continuing Education Team will not be accepting ANY Conference Exit (CEU) Surveys after that date
- Certificates of Completion will no longer be available after that date
Summer In-Person Conference
Functional Assessment and Remediation of TOTs: Beyond the Basics 2023
How do I attend the conference?
Attending Live In-Person Conference
- Register on the product page before the June 10, 2023 start date
- Join us in-person at the conference venue June 10 & 11, 2023
Is there a Group Rate?
- Yes! We have a Special 15% Discount Group Rate for groups of 5 participants or more
- Contact the Continuing Ed Team for more information
What are the tech requirements (computer, software, internet) for participants?
No tech requirements needed, as the conference is in-person.
TalkTools® in-person, virtual streaming and/or recorded lectures and any related course materials are copyrighted. TalkTools® also maintains publishing and distribution rights of said content. Materials in any course are only for the use of learners enrolled in this course, for purposes associated with this course, and may not be retained by the learners once the course had ended or expired. Unauthorized retention, duplication, publication, distribution, or modification of copyrighted materials is strictly prohibited and is subject to the Copyright Laws of the United States.
Is my TalkTools.com account (that I used to purchase my conference seat) the same as my Conference Account?
Nope -- you'll have another account to access the conference!
Participants have TWO accounts:
- TalkTools.com Account = the account you set up to PURCHASE a conference seat
- Conference Account = the account you use to access the conference sessions
- If you have NOT purchased any TalkTools courses previously, you will need to confirm your Conference Account -- follow the steps in this How-To Video - Accessing Your Conference Package to walk you through.
- NOTE: Your Conference Account was set up using the email address used to purchase your seat. If you need to update your email address, please contact the TalkTools Team at: email@example.com
Once you've purchased your seat, a SECOND account will be set up for you.
Are there quizzes associated with the sessions?
- The CEU Survey quiz is required to complete the conference and receive CEU credit.
Go to CEUs page for more info
Will I be able to ask the speaker questions?
- During the Q&A, speaker will answer questions as time allows
- There will be a private Conference Forum Page on Facebook for questions on any of the sessions -- speakers will be answering during the Q&A forum during the conference and will answer questions posted on the the Facebook Page after the conference.
Will presentation handouts be available for the sessions?
Any associated handouts or resource materials speakers have provided for their presentations will be on each of their Session Page -- there is a section marked "Resources" at the bottom.
- Click on the pdf/handout icon(s) to open
- Download to your computer
NOTE: TALKTOOLS Continuing Ed Team will make every effort to obtain pdf handouts of the session presentation on or before the live session -- BUT WE CANNOT GUARANTEE that all speakers will provide presentation handouts before or during the conference