Super Baby Food
Completely revised and updated edition, Super Baby Food is the most comprehensive resource available for feeding your baby the healthy, organic way. Beloved by parents, therapists and celebrities, you’ll see why Super Baby Food is the only book you’ll need – guaranteed!
Super Baby Food is a fantastic guide for introducing your baby to delicious, wholesome food. Author Ruth Yaron developed these recipes and methods for her twins, born 9½ weeks premature. Yaron, a nationally recognized authority and media veteran, shares her sound, meticulous research to guide parents towards the best nutrition possible for their children.
Super Baby Food was lauded as the 2014 Family Choice Award Winner, 1st Place Winner of the Feathered Quill Award for informational nonfiction, and the Gold Medal Winner of 2013 Mom's Choice Award in the Parenting Health, Nutrition, Fitness & Safety category.
Discover why Super Baby Food, with over half a million copies sold, is the most complete and thoroughly researched infant nutrition resource available for feeding your baby the healthy, natural and economic way.
- Most up-to-date, medically, nutritionally sound information on what to feed babies and toddlers and how to prepare and store it safely
- Handy, alphabetical list of fruits and vegetables with cooking instructions plus easy baby food storage and freezer tips
- Money-saving, easy recipes to enhance baby’s development through toddlerhood and beyond
- Ideas for adding nutrition to everyday meals by adding healthy extras, like tahini, kelp and nutritional yeast, to make every bite count
- Complete list of resources and tips to find organic foods and connect with others online in the Super Baby Food Community
672 pages, paperback
Author: Ruth Yaron