A brand new flip book from Renee Hill MS, CCC/SLP COM CLC. This program provides a multi-sensory approach to developing speech imitation from phoneme to syllable as it introduces functional vocabulary words. Flippin' Funetics will guide the therapist or parent through a series of steps to help the child develop the skill of speech imitation while teaching them to produce the sounds and syllables with clarity, as well as how to fade prompts systematically to teach the child to look, listen and copy. This book includes targets for the early developing consonants /M, P, B, W, Y/ and the vowels /oo, oh, ah, ih, eh, uh/.
Features & Benefits
- Ideal for children with motor speech disorders and a limited phonetic repertoire!
- Color coded sections help identify sounds faster.
- Visual prompts to aid therapist-client communication.
- With apraxia tools and tool-less
- 3 sets of cards to add variability in speech patterns.
Fun pictures that aid image recognition.
- FDA compliant, Latex, Lead, BPA, and Phthalates free