0.1 ASHA CEUs • 0.1 AOTA CEUs • 1 Instructional Hour
TalkTools’ innovative straw therapy is captured on this informative one-hour video.
Learn how unique straw hierarchy techniques improve tongue retraction, lip rounding, feeding skills and the development of standard speech production.
- Apply hierarchical concepts in the context of straw therapy.
- List at least 3 ways that straws can be used to improve speech clarity.
- Explain how straws can be used to correct a tongue thrust.
- Use the straw hierarchy to reduce drooling.
The "Straws" course is an interactive, hands-on presentation. When taking this course as a self-study it is encouraged that you follow along with all of the activities.
TalkTools founder, Sara Rosenfeld-Johnson, MS, CCC-SLP bio
- Online for 1 learner -- ACCESS TO ONLINE COURSE (downloadable workbook, forms and charts)
- Online + SUPPLIES for 1 learner -- ACCESS TO ONLINE COURSE, plus the following supplies:
- Straw Kit ($29 value)
- Online + SUPPLIES + DVD for 1 learner - ACCESS TO ONLINE COURSE plus supplies listed above and 1 course DVD
- Group Rate for 5 learners
- ACCESS TO ONLINE COURSE for 5 learners
- 5 sets of SUPPLIES listed above
- 1 course DVD