Functional Assessment and Remediation of TOTs (book)2598
Is your client or child tongue tied? Tongue tie is a common type of Tethered Oral Tissues (TOTs) or ankyloglossia.
The highly-anticipated book, Functional Assessment and Remediation of TOTs, is finally here! Order your copy now.
Authors, Robyn Merkel-Walsh and Lori Overland, have developed a comprehensive, evidenced-based program -- the Merkel-Walsh & Overland TOTs Protocol -- to assist in the identification and functional implications of Tethered Oral Tissues (TOTs) -- commonly referred to as "tongue tie" or ankyloglossia.
This practical speech and feeding program includes a pre- and post-surgical treatment plan to avoid long-term issues, such as scarring and reattachment.
- Robyn Merkel-Walsh, MA, CCC-SLP (TalkTools Instructor) bio
- Lori Overland, MS, CCC-SLP, C/NDT, CLC (TalkTools Instructor) bio
- Anthony F. Jahn, M.D., F.A.C.S, F.R.C.S.(C)
- David E. Karas, M.D.
- Scott A. Siegel, M.D., D.D.S., F.A.C.S., F.I.C.S., F.A.A.P.
- Sharon A. Vallone, D.C., D.I.C.C.P.