Horns: Fun & Effective3714-NS
This program is offered for 0.1 ASHA CEUs (Intermediate Level; Professional Area).
• 0.1 AOTA CEUs • 1 Instructional Hour (see TalkTools ASHA CEU Policy and Process for more information)
TalkTools’ innovative horn therapy is captured on this informative one-hour video.
Learn how unique horn hierarchy techniques improve abdominal grading, controlled oral airflow, velopharyngeal functioning, and ultimately develop speech clarity.
- The participant will be able to apply hierarchical concepts in the context of horn therapy.
- The participant will be able to list at least 3 ways that horns can be used to improve speech clarity.
- The participant will be able to explain how horns can be used to establish a controlled oral air flow as a prerequisite for introducing oral-nasal contrast exercises.
- The participant will be able to use a hierarchy of horns to reduce drooling.
The "Horns" course is an interactive, hands-on presentation. When taking this course as a self-study it is encouraged that you follow along with all of the activities.
TalkTools founder, Sara Rosenfeld-Johnson, MS, CCC-SLP bio
- Online for 1 learner -- ACCESS TO ONLINE COURSE (downloadable workbook, forms and charts)
- Online + SUPPLIES for 1 learner -- ACCESS TO ONLINE COURSE, plus the following supplies
- The Original Horn Kit ($32 value)
- Online + SUPPLIES + DVD for 1 learner - ACCESS TO ONLINE COURSE plus supplies listed above and 1 course DVD
- Group Rate for 5 learners
- ACCESS TO ONLINE COURSE for 5 learners
- 5 sets of SUPPLIES listed above
- 1 course DVD