Evaluation for Therapy Planning: Interdental Productions (Jaden)3855
This video course teaches how to conduct an “Initial Oral Placement Therapy (OPT) Evaluation” and 4 - month follow-up “Program Plan Update. The course includes interviews with the referring SLP and parent, with a 7-year-old child with the diagnosis of inter-dental production of /t, d, l, n, s and z/.
- interviews with the referring SLP and parent of the client
- initial Oral Placement Therapy (OPT) evaluation with program plan
- four month follow-up evaluation with a program plan update
- Participants will be able to learn to conduct an initial Oral Placement Therapy (OPT) Evaluation for Feeding and Speech.
- Participants will be able to understand how to conduct a Program Plan Update.
- Participants will be able to write a program plan including: Sensory, Oral Phase Feeding, OPT and Speech techniques.
- Participants will be able to use OPT activities in conjunction with traditional speech therapy to improve speech clarity.
Content Disclosure: This presentation will focus on treatment methods related to the use of TalkTools® OPT resources. Other similar treatment approaches will receive limited or no coverage during this lecture.
(pending AOTA approval)
Sara Rosenfeld-Johnson, MS, CCC-SLP bio
- Initial Evaluation with written the Program Plan (100 min)
- Follow up: the Program Plan Update with written Program Plan (55 min)
Other Videos in the Series
Speech/Motor Planning Disorder
Motor Planning with Dysarthria
Lip Rounding & Tongue Mobility
- Early Intervention Down Syndrome