Evaluation for Therapy Planning: Lip Rounding and Tongue Mobility (Miles)3860
This program is offered for 0.2 ASHA CEUs (Introductory Level; Professional Area).
• 0.2 AOTA CEUs • 2. Instructional hours (see TalkTools ASHA CEU Policy and Process for more information)
This course is part of a series of eleven (11) "Speech Clarity Evaluation for Therapy Planning" Online Videos.
Each video is unique in regards to the client, the diagnoses, and the program plans.
- interviews with the referring SLP and parent of the client
- initial Oral Placement Therapy (OPT) evaluation with program plan
- four month follow-up evaluation with a program plan update
- Participants will be able to learn to conduct an initial Oral Placement Therapy (OPT) Evaluation for Feeding and Speech.
- Participants will be able to understand how to conduct a Program Plan Update.
- Participants will be able to write a program plan including: Sensory, Oral Phase Feeding, OPT and Speech techniques.
- Participants will be able to use OPT activities in conjunction with traditional speech therapy to improve speech clarity.
Sara Rosenfeld-Johnson, MS, CCC-SLP bio
Other Videos in the Series
- Language & Intelligibility
- Bilabial & Tongue-Tip Sounds
- Speech & Language Display - Short Frenum
- Speech/Motor Planning Disorder
- Interdental Productions
- Speech & Language Disorder
- Motor Planning with Dysarthria
- Transitioning from OPT to Speech
- Lateral s and z
- Early Intervention Down Syndrome
- Self Study Bundle (all 11 videos)