Teaching Vocalization on Command3793-NS
This course helped participants focus on practical strategies to develop initial vocalizations for clients who are
not imitating speech sounds as a prerequisite to shaping speech. Instruction included reasons a child may not
be vocalizing in therapy, and specific techniques to use, including behavioral, tactile or pre-linguistic techniques.
Upon course completion, participants will be able to:
1. Identify the various reasons a child may not be vocalizing
2. Identify 5 techniques to advance vocalization on command
3. Complete a parent-friendly home program based on therapeutic results
Content Disclosure: This presentation will focus on treatment methods related to the use of TalkTools® OPT resources. Other similar treatment approaches will receive limited or no coverage during this lecture.
- Online ONLY for 1 learner -- ACCESS TO ONLINE COURSE (downloadable workbook, forms and charts)
- Online + SUPPLIES for 1 learner -- ACCESS TO ONLINE COURSE, plus the following supplies:
- Group Rate for 5 learners
- ACCESS TO ONLINE COURSE for 5 learners
- 5 sets of SUPPLIES listed above